Yesterday I went to the kids' awards assembly at school. I am so proud of my little people and their accomplishments in school. They are both so well behaved for their teachers and great examples to the other students. During parent conferences we always hear how wonderful they are and how helpful and kind they are to the other kids in class. Zoey and Noah also excel academically. They catch on quick to their work and always do things to their best ability. They may be complete terrors at home a lot but their dad and I continue to be grateful for the way they are in public. We are very proud of both of them and expect nothing less from them.
I told Noah I wanted to take his picture and he insisted on having one with his teacher. I am pretty sure he has a crush on her. :)
Zoey received 5 awards. Honor roll for always having good grades, a math award for making it onto the math wall of fame (Zoey was the first of all the 1st graders to complete all her addition math tests with 100% in the time allotted), a spelling award for scoring 100% on every spelling test, a homework award for turning in all homework completed and on time, and an Eagle behavior award for always being respectful, kind, and responsible.
Noah got an Honor roll award (Kinder doesn't offer all the awards the rest of the grades do). He is doing absolutely wonderful with his learning.





No comments:
Post a Comment