29 March 2012

Kylie Lylie is 11

My niece turned 11 this past Sunday. We all got together at the apartment clubhouse on Saturday to eat, swim and celebrate. We had delicious sandwich fixings, chips and salsa and dip, and some delicious fruit dips my sister made. The kids had a fun time swimming and hanging out with each other. It seemed that everyone had an enjoyable time and it was sweet to hear Kylie tell her mom and her dad that it was her best party yet. It was nice to get together and celebrate.
 The birthday girl getting some sun.
 My girls.
 Kylie looking at the pop up cards my kids made for her.
 This is how Aiden parties.
 I must say I think it is cool that a blended family like this can all be together and get along and actually enjoy chatting and hanging out. So all our family in town were there and then Kylie's dad and all his family were there too. Everyone had a good time.
 Kylie was so instantly mortified when she opened up this gift. She tried to wad this Jacob shirt up and hide it so no one saw. Her cheeks were so red, it was too funny.
 Cute little baldy baby Daphne.
 Kylie may have been embarrassed earlier but she is admittedly team Jacob. I am totally right there with her on that one. 
 It is crazy that my nieces and nephews are getting so big but it is so much fun to see them getting older. I enjoy seeing their personalities and how they are developing as they get older. I am glad to get to live close to Mar's kids and see them grow. I sure wish I could see my other nieces and my nephews more often. I'm glad we could help Kylie celebrate. Happy birthday Kylie!

No comments: