07 March 2012

Daddy Daughter Night

Zoey had a Daddy/Daughter dance this year at school. Jay worked hard to find coverage at work so he could go and Zoey was thrilled. They went out to Wingstop for dinner and then hit the dance. Neither of them are big public dancers so they just stayed for a bit, had some cake, people watched and then went home. The rest of us were gone and when they got home they spent an hour or two playing Wii together. They both had a wonderful night and Zoey totally ate up the time she had with just her and Dad. It is something we are going to try and make a point to be a more regular occurrence. I am so glad they had such a great night together.
 I didn't even notice until I loaded the pictures on the computer that their outfits matched. Ha ha. How cute!

2 comments:

Dunklees said...

The girls love it when Rick takes them out on a date! Though he would have bribed them to go someplace other than a school dance...

Mary Jane said...

Great memories - forever!