Today was a big day in the McKinlay family. 4 years ago today our boy Noah joined our family. I can't believe how quickly the time has gone. What is even more crazy though is that also today was our first babies first day of school. Zoey had her first day of Kindergarten. I just can't believe how the years fly by. I know they are still little but to me they have already grown so fast. I miss their baby days for sure but I am also so very much enjoying them as they get older. Life has started on a road to new adventures and we are all excited and ready for it.
2 comments:
So did Zoey love it? And I heard Noah got some Zhu Zhu pets - Alexis has some that would like to be friends with his!
No way!! No wonder he is so big . . . I didn't realize he was so "old". Happy birthday Noah!!
so how did it go Zoey??
Post a Comment