06 August 2010

The Many Faces of Olivia

Squishy smile
Typical open mouthed grin.
The reprimanding look.
The puppy dog/looks like she is going to cry look.
A silly look at her chubby cheeks. She is still small but she is getting some meat on her.
Finally, a good look at why her Aunt Mar calls her a turtle. She has a pokie lip like a turtle. I think it is cute.
I just want to squeeze her and kiss her and snuggle her all the time. I love this little girlie!

3 comments:

Dunklees said...

Good thing you live in Arizona since that poor Miss Olivia spends half her time with no clothes on! You have been a blogging maniac - I miss a couple of days and have to go through tons of posts! The kids are so cute and I think they definitely look like they have the same mommy and daddy!

Anonymous said...

She is a Turtle- a cute one, but a turtle none the less!!!! With a little bit of monkey mixed in. LOL!!!

Mary Jane said...

She is just adorable and believe it or not her mommy keeps her really up to date cutely dressed most of the time. And she is darling with "brain squishsers" on her head.