09 July 2010

Just Some Pictures

All comfy cozy with Grandma Kinney.
Riding their bikes to the little park right behind our house.
Playing at the park.
I wish I could sleep in any position like babies do. (8 weeks old)
Look at her holding that paci just in case she needs to shove it back in.
It's very tiring being so darn cute.
She's so small on the big couch. Look at that grin!
Lovin from the siblings. The one below is a little blurry but I love it. Really captures the way my kiddos are.
Noah LOVES giving Olivia kisses. She gets tired of it but I think it is sweet that he likes her so much.

3 comments:

Sharron said...

Your kids are so cute!! I love the way they love each other!

Alison said...

You should see the way they don't love each other. Boy they can be terrors. They really do love each other so much though.

Dunklees said...

But that's the great part about kids. Nobody other than the parents usually sees the way they don't love on each other. Cute pics - my favorite is sideways, scrunched up Olivia.