



Miss Olivia turned 3 months on the 14th. I can't believe how fast those months have gone by. She is such a complete joy to our family and we are so grateful for her. We are having such fun watching her grow. Here are a few things about Olivia at 3 months:- expert at smiling
- cooing more and more (so cute)
- loves sitting up, with help of course
- enjoys baths, just started kicking and splashing
- gets very irritated when people get too up in her face
- sleeps for 6 to 7 hours straight at night
- gets extremely fussy around too much chaos and noise
- loves her mommy and smiles more for her than anyone else
- adores her big sister
- very not cool with being messed with while she eats
- still likes to be swaddled every now and then
- loves her swing, we call it her "other mother"
- can burp like a big kid
- loves being outdoors
- almost growing out of 0 to 3 month clothes
- has found her hands and enjoys chewing on them
- her big brother is her biggest fan
I am sure I could go on for a while but I think those are some of the biggest things. If I think of more I suppose I will just have to add them later. It's been a great 3 months and we have had tons of fun with Olivia. We look forward to the months ahead watching her grow and seeing what she does next.

3 comments:
She is such a doll and those eyes are to die for!!!
I love how she's talking to the angels in those first 2 pictures! She is such a cutie pie!
You just want to pick her up and hold her and talk to her and never let her go. Miss Olivia is just so darn cute and we are so excited she is part of our family.
Post a Comment