With Christmas rapidly approaching I figured it was about time for me to post the pictures of the finished product after all the mess made working on getting decorations up. Time just goes too quickly around the holidays. I am so excited for Christmas Eve tomorrow but sad too. It comes and goes so fast and I am just not ready for it to be over yet. I look so forward though to the excitement my kids will experience in the next 2 days. It is going to be so much fun. I am so thankful for the Christmas holiday and the joy it brings to me and my family, young and old. The next 2 days will hold much excitement, laughter and just good ole fun times with family. I am thankful to be in a position to spoil our kids a bit this Christmas. I hope it is a good one for everyone. I know it will be for me. I wish a VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS to everyone. May it be filled with love, laughter and hopefully some nice fun things from Santa. Love to all of you from the McKinlay family!







2 comments:
How fun. You definitely go all out for Christmas, so much fun and great memories you are creating with your children. Hope you have a Merry Christmas!
I don't put up stockings - I set them out and the elves put them up. You notice they hung them by family groups this year.
Post a Comment