Next to pumpkin carving, gingerbread houses might be my favorite activity of the year. It was fun as always and seeing what everyone creates is cool.
The finished product of the decorating fun.
Zoey-she put a chimney on hers and a gummy bear on the roof.
Jay-pretzel trim, nerd roofing and frosting stucco. He did some nice stucco work, I will hire him out for the right price. :)
Olivia-her first one, didn't end up with many nerds because not only was she eating them all she was also putting them on one at a time.
This view shows the gummy bears that look like they were slingshot onto the side.
Jenn-started simple then got out of control.
I told her to just keep going and put as much candy as she could. Turned out great.
Mine-it was known as the cheater house because I used a permanent marker.
Come on though, it turned out awesome. I love my chain of bears. They are trying to save the red one that's falling off the roof.
Noah-we can always expect something different from him. Don't know what's going on with the pretzel on the roof with the gummy bear on it. It's all Noah though.
Our village. Might just be my favorite ones yet!




















1 comment:
Love them all!
P.S. It isn't lost on me that little Miss Olivia is yet again NAKED!
Post a Comment