Here's the overload of pictures from our visit to the museum. It was me, the kids, Aunt Jenn and Grandma and Grandpa. We all had a good time and one of the best things about it is that we all got in free. Great way to spend a Saturday morning.
This gives me an idea of some places I want to make sure to NEVER visit.
Hippo skull.
Some crazy, fluffy birds.
This giant panda wasn't so giant looking.
Unicorns. . .
Cyclops. . .
and Centaurs. . .oh my!
A real, live monkey.
The most awesome part of the museum. Pictures just couldn't do it justice.
Nice kitty.
Grandpa and his relatives.
Mmmmm. I can't wait for Thanksgiving.
Oldest to youngest.








































2 comments:
All those pictures and my only comment is I really think mom's hair looks cute in these pictures.
Thanks for the compliment Steph. Ali sure takes great pictures. It was a fun morning and rather fascinating too. And then we had lunch at El Pollo Loco - yum.
Post a Comment