Finally, after 4 days in the hospital it was time to go home. I honestly had mixed feelings about it. I was ready to be back to the comforts of home but I would miss the hospital. I would miss the constant help at the push of a button. I would miss the 3 meals a day, at the same time every day, that I didn't have to cook or clean. I would miss the quiet that came with spending most the time in the room with just me and Aiden. I would miss all the nice, wonderful nurses and techs who were all so kind and ready and willing to do for or get me anything I needed. It was honestly a wonderful stay. I had my reservations about going home. I knew things would be chaotic. I knew for the next few weeks the house wouldn't be as perfect as I would want. I knew that I wouldn't be able swipe up my little Livi Boo when I wanted. I knew the kids would all be adjusting and that at times things would be rough. I knew life as a mother of 4 recovering from a c-section just wasn't going to be easy. I stayed as long as possible though and the time to go home had come. It did feel nice to be home. It was nice to be around my husband and kids again and to have my shower and my bed. Ultimately it always is nice to be back home. Don't be mistaken though, it has been crazy!



1 comment:
Compared to now (Mar 14 2012) he seemed so little. And he makes the other kiddos seems soooooooo big even little Miss Olivia.
Post a Comment