I know it has taken way too long to get pictures posted of this sweet boy. I can't believe he will already be one week old tomorrow. This recovery has been rough though so hopefully I can be forgiven for the lack of posting sooner. His story will follow soon but here are a few pictures for now.
Born via c-section on January 17th at 837 am. Weighed in at 7 lbs 10 oz and 20 in long.
Our first baby with this much hair.
Eyes open checking out his mama.
So tiring resisting entrance into this world.
We were instantly in love!





3 comments:
Welcome little Aiden We are all so blessed to have another little one in our lives.
Congratulations! He is a cutie!
He is ADORABLE!! I'm glad despite his resistance that he arrived safely. Good luck on the recovery. A C-Section with 3 other kids at home has got to be brutal to recover from. Love the pictures!
Post a Comment