23 November 2011

Little Miss Daphne

 I was lucky enough to get to watch Daphne for a few hours last week. She is a complete doll and Olivia and I were very happy to have her around. Here's the little miss, just 10 days old.

One of the only eyes open shots I got. Not my favorite but her eyes are open and she's looking right at me.
So very tired.
Baby feet! The only type of feet I will have anything to do with.
Squishy face.
Look ate those long fingers.

5 comments:

Mariah said...

Oh she is a cutie!

I'm totally with you on the whole feet thing...baby feet are the only tolerable type. I don't even like touching my own feet. :)

Jenn said...

Great baby photo shoot Ali! Super pics!

DOLLCASA said...

Good pictures - I think my favorite is the squishy face but I like the first one too. Good job!

DOLLCASA said...

The former comment and this is from Grandma not Donnie & Amy

maia said...

so sweet! and is it me, or does she kind of look like Olivia?