27 May 2011

Visiting the Animals

 Way back in February my sister and I took our kids to the zoo. We all had a great time seeing all the animals and enjoyed a nice picnic at the park after. It was a beautiful day and we all had a very nice time.
 Just loved the lazy lounging bear.
 If I remember correctly a duck was the very first of any animal that Olivia actually noticed. She loved it!
 We also love the capybara. It looks like a giant guinea pig.
 I don't remember what this dude is but I greatly appreciated him looking right at me and posing for a nice picture.
 See Zoey's cute french braided hair? I love it this way but never do it because I am not that skilled. I am pretty sure it took me at least 35 minutes the night before to do it.
 Gotta love the elephants. The funny thing is that I just couldn't get my 11 month old to see them. She could spot a duck but not the giant elephants.
 Mommy's favorite animal the giraffe. I just love them.
At the park Olivia had to do some crawling around and exploring.
 It made her SO happy!
She found a stick and thought the best thing to do was to taste it.
 It was a fantastic afternoon! It's always nice to get out and visit some of our own kind. :)

5 comments:

Sharron said...

Cute pictures! How did you get to see so many out and about . . get there early?

the kids are darling and you got some wonderful pics of them too. Olivia's hair is coming in big time isn't it? Love the color!

Dunklees said...

Totally cute! I love Zoey's hair like that. Julee always wants a french braid but between my lack of talent and her THICK hair, it always takes forever! Who are those other kids with y'all? If they're family, somebody has some explaining to do...

Alison said...

Kylie had a friend that came along.

DOLLCASA said...

It looks like you had a great time at the zoo. Thanks for sharing all the cute pictures.

Mary Jane said...

How fun!