Jenn talked to my mom last night and learned that our cousin had crashed his mom's car into a pole. The following commentary took place.
Zoey - (Thinking about this cousin and him being old enough to drive) "He can drive?"
Noah - "No, because he hit a pole."
Oh my heavens I am still laughing today. Noah doesn't miss a beat. Even when you don't think he is listening he is and you never know what is going to come out of this child's mouth. He can be quite a booger sometimes but the kid keeps us laughing ALL the time.
4 comments:
Sounds like pretty good reasoning to me!
That's pretty hilarious! And I assume the said cousin is Stone?
Yes, it was Stone. He hit a Neighborhood Watch sign. As per his mother, "He took a bite out of crime."
Fantastic conversation - I love it. Kids so put things in perspective.
Post a Comment