24 June 2010

7 weeks Old

Snoozing on her daddy.
Love the little smirk on her face.
My girls! Zoey loves holding her baby sister and Olivia is good with her, most the time.
Pictures with Mommy are pretty few and far between. I am always the one behind the camera so I don't tend to make it into many pictures. Zoey and Noah are really starting to love taking pictures so maybe there is some hope for me being in some. Zoey took this one.

3 comments:

Mary Jane said...

Miss Olivia - you sure are blessed to be with such a wonderful family - you will always know they love you soooooooooo much! Ali - I like the picture with you in it - looking good!!!!!!!!!

Dunklees said...

So pretty! All of you!

Jeanette said...

That's a great picture of you and the baby. I'm the same I always have to make a special request to get myself in a picture.