One of my favorite posts yet!
What a cute team they make! It looks to me that as long as there are computer/video games, food, and sleep they are set for life!
Awwww! There is definitely nothing more sweeter or more amazing than that! Love it!
I agree with both Jenn and Steph!Special boy - special dad.
And by they way Jay - I mean that "special" in a good way!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
One of my favorite posts yet!
What a cute team they make! It looks to me that as long as there are computer/video games, food, and sleep they are set for life!
Awwww! There is definitely nothing more sweeter or more amazing than that! Love it!
I agree with both Jenn and Steph!
Special boy - special dad.
And by they way Jay - I mean that "special" in a good way!
Post a Comment