22 February 2010

Zoey's First Lost Tooth

Zoey is so excited to announce that she has lost her very first tooth. We were just eating Sonic one night about a week and a half ago and it came right out. It was a very exciting moment for everyone. She put her tooth under her pillow that night and the awesome tooth fairy brought her one whole dollar bill. Lucky girl, I think it was just a quarter for me when I lost my teeth.
Stay tuned to see if loose tooth number 2 has come out!

4 comments:

Sharron said...

What a bummer, you didn't get to think of something weird to get it on out!! Oh well, better luck next time.

Jon had way funny sense of humor when it cam to tooth extraction! Heaven help the grandkids!!

Mary Jane said...

So cute! So fun! So Smart! So sweet and innocent! So special!

John and Becky Bowler said...

That's funny about the quarter...I think that Kristen , Alexis, and I received quarters as well from the Tooth Fairy...and for Some reason, Scott ended up with a 5 dollar bill from the Tooth Fairy...I guess the Fairy liked boys better in our family!

Dunklees said...

A buck eh? The tooth fairy better set up a special savings account - this is only the beginning!